WELCOME Back inside - we missed you!
Now offering virtual classes here at our YMCA! You'll find a variety of times, classes, descriptions, and locations below. Grab a friend, or participate on your own!
(No registration required)
A 30 min high intensity interval training (HIIT) workout that focuses on sports conditioning training to improve your overall athletic performance
Learn the basic moves and format of a LES MILLS GRIT™ weighted workout in this quick introduction
Get fast, and strong using noncontact martial arts-inspired exercises to fuel cardio fitness and train the whole body
Yoga based workout with elements of Tai Chi and Pilates set to music. It will improve your mind, body, and life.
Learn the basic moves and format of a LES MILLS SH'BAM™ workout in this
fun-loving, insanely addictive dance workout. SH’BAM™ is an ego-free zone – no dance experience required. All you need is a playful attitude and a cheeky smile so forget being a wallflower – even if you walk in thinking you can’t, you’ll walk out knowing you can!
Group indoor cycling workout where you control the intensity. It's fun, low impact and you can burn up to 500 calories a session**. With great music pumping and the group spinning as one, your instructor takes you on a journey of hill climbs, and sprints
Focusing on fun rather than formal exercise routines, these classes are the best way to introduce fundamental movement skills
Learn cool moves from dance, martial arts, and yoga all jam packed with cool music, foundation fitness moves and fun games
Featuring the freshest moves and the latest music, these classes get young people fit – fast. Each 30 or 45-minute class combines cutting edge moves from martial arts, sports conditioning, dance and yoga. Participants leave feeling fitter, more mentally energized and amped to take on the world. (ages 13-16)
Choose your own workout!
During these scheduled on demand times, the ipad will be unlocked for you to choose your favorite workouts, or try something new!
- NO RESERVATION NEEDED – class is open to any Member who wants to participate at any offered time
- TOUCH FREE SYSTEM: At the scheduled start time, classes / system will start automatically
(screen will drop, and video will start playing) without the click of a button!
- Please arrive 5-10 min early to set up, as the class starts immediately with a brief introduction. There is no way to pause/ postpone the class past its scheduled start time
- We encourage the same disinfecting and social distancing before, during and after classes
- Upcoming classes will be displayed in the "schedule" on the tablet screen, here on our website, and in our app
- If you have any feedback regarding additional times/days or what virtual classes are offered, please let us know!