Totwatch is open to our members! The child/children who will be in the totwatch are must be a Y member ages infant to 7 years of age. (Check out our "Greater Marinette Menominee YMCA" app for hours and updates)
· All staff and members will be screened for their temperature as they enter the Y facilities.
· Children will wash their hands with soap and water upon entry and as needed during their time at the Y. Hand disinfectant will also be available as needed.
· The staff will disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects. A cleaning checklist will be followed by our staff to ensure thorough sanitizing of suWe’pplies and spaces.
· Our Y staff will have to wear a cloth face covering or mask while working with children in Totwatch. We are smiling under there and excited to play with your child(ren)!
· Children ages 4 and older will be required to wear a face covering. Children ages 2-3 are encouraged to wear a face covering. Infants or children under the age of 2 do not need to wear a facemask.
· As in the past, if your child is demonstrating any signs of cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms please keep them home until they are symptom free for at least 72 hours without the use of medication.
· If a child begins showing any symptoms that are consistent with cold, flu or COVID-19, the child will be isolated from the rest of the group and the parent/guardian will be contacted to pick the child up from Totwatch.
· Children are social and physical beings and we understand that they may not have those developmental or cognitive skills to be able to maintain 6’ of physical distance from one another. Kids are kids! We will use positive reinforcement strategies to build awareness of maintaining appropriate “personal bubbles” as well keeping hands and bodies from touching others.
· If your child needs a bottle or sippy cup, please have it clearly labeled for used by Totwatch staff. Bottles and cups will remain stowed away and will be returned to the diaper bag following use.
· We will be maintaining small group sizes in totwatch. Group sizes will be no more than 10 at any given time in the same space. Additional areas and staff may be needed to maintain these group sizes.
· At this time, families are asked to utilize totwatch for 90min maximum, 1 time per day.
· Families will be asked to maintain physical distance by having only 1 household present in the check-in/check-out space at a time.
· The check-in process will be “touchless” with staff checking families in an out of Totwatch.
While you workout, your children are learning how to be their best selves. In our Tot-Watch playroom, babies develop trust and security, preschoolers experience early literacy and learn about their world and school-age kids make friends, learn new skills and can do their homework.
HOURS EFFECTIVE JAN 1st 2021:
*totwatch will close 30 min early if families are not using
M - F: 8a -11a
M , TU & TH: 3:45p - 6:30p
SAT: 7a - 10a
Please see the totwatch reopening procedures above.