Totwatch is open to our members. The child/children who will be in the totwatch area must be a Y member; ages infant to 7 years of age. Parents must remain on site of the YMCA for your children to utilize the totwatch area.(Check out our "Greater Marinette Menominee YMCA" app for hours and updates)
· Children are encouraged to wash their hands with soap and water upon entry to the Y and as needed during their time at the Y. Hand disinfectant will also be available as needed.
· The staff will disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects. A cleaning checklist will be followed by our staff to ensure thorough sanitizing of supplies and spaces.
· As in the past, if your child is demonstrating any signs of cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms please keep them home until they are symptom free for at least 72 hours without the use of medication.
· If a child begins showing any symptoms that are consistent with cold, flu or COVID-19, the child will be isolated from the rest of the group and the parent/guardian will be contacted to pick the child up from Totwatch.
· If your child needs a bottle or sippy cup, please have it clearly labeled for used by Totwatch staff.
· Families will be asked to sign in on the sign in sheet when using totwatch.
. Please sign out on the sign in sheet when your family is done using the Y.
While you workout, your children are learning how to be their best selves. In our Tot-Watch playroom, babies develop trust and security, preschoolers experience early literacy and learn about their world and school-age kids make friends, learn new skills and can do their homework.
New Hours Effective Week of 7/18/21:
*totwatch will close 30 min early if families are not using
M - F: 8a -11a
M & TH: 4p - 6p
SAT: 7a - 10a